Electrical Enclosure Prices | Supplier South Africa
Electrical Enclosure prices from ATI Systems
At ATI Systems, we have a wide range of the following electrical enclosures available:
- Wall Mounted Enclosures (mild steel)
- Floor Standing Enclosures (mild steel)
- Console Systems
- Wall Mounted Enclosures (stainless steel)
- Floor Standing Enclosures (stainless steel)
- Modular Enclosures
One can often not put a price on safety and for that matter – one’s life. This is in fact true within the construction industry and especially when it comes to electrical items like electrical enclosures.
The function of the electrical enclosure is to keep live electrical cable out of harm’s way. Live electrical cables can often lead to much harm and even death if not approached in the safest ways possible.
Electrical boxes are used in many industries that range from corporate to private use. They are basically used anywhere where electrical cables are attached and used for electricity to flow to a structure.
Mild Steel Wall Mounted Enclosures
Mild Steel Floor Standing Enclosures
Electrical Console Boxes
Stainless Steel Enclosures
Here are some of the areas where electrical enclosures play a very important role regarding protection:
- Machinery control boxes.
- Alarm system enclosures.
- Residential areas both indoors and outdoors.
- Cabling connector boxes.
These items perform an extremely important function within society as their main focus is on safety. This applies to both the cables and the surrounding areas.
Below you will find some examples how a properly installed electrical enclosure can save one’s life:
- Made from tough fibreglass resin, it should be able to keep all wires secure and lock securely for limited entry only.
- It should be waterproof most importantly and also be fitted securely to the wall with strong and steady bolts.
- It should be resistant to heavy winds and knocks so as to not come loose and jeopardise its safety performance under any circumstances.
As electrical enclosures have to be very versatile for use within the public and private sectors, it should be available in many safe materials, textures, finishes, colours, shapes and sizes so as to fill the need for every individual. This will have to be discussed with your manufacturer where as the enclosure price will differ depending on your preferences.
A reputable electrical wholesaler should have a fully detailed website including a comprehensive catalogue of all the electrical enclosures for sale. This will make it easy for you to get an idea of what they stock before you have to phone around for options.